Do you have what it takes to be a Dream Maker?
- Must have visited a Disney Destination 2 times in the last 8 years with one trip being within the last 18 months
- Must have taken a non Disney trip in the last 3 years.
- Must have traveled out of the country before & have passport.
- Must be willing to spend time training on your own
- Must have the ability to travel with our team at least once a year (if needed).
- Must have multiple social media platforms for networking.
- Must have excellent phone & communication skills.
- Must be team player.
- Must be detail minded, have flexibility in schedule, and highly organized .
- Must have large existing network.
- Must be able to meet sales goals given.
What can we offer you?
*Training every step of the way to help you get up and running.
*Continued one on one support.
*Access to Disney approved marketing materials.
*Insurance and a professional email address
*Resources, templates, a proven method and training to use it
*Commission splits with increases based on sales levels.
*The ability to set your own hours and work from home for a company that is trusted.
*A contract with responsibilities clearly spelled out.
What type of position is this?
This is an independent contractor position. Independent contractors are not employees. As an independent contractor, you are responsible for the providing all of your own travel leads and subject to the risks, rewards and expenses of owning your own business while under the agency umbrella.
This is not an opportunity to work for Disney. We are an independent travel agency, not affiliated with the Disney Travel Company.
Please note: We are not looking for someone who is looking for a hobby or free travel. Being a travel planner requires a large amount of effort, time and resources to be successful. If you are looking for a hobby, or something to do a few hours a week, this is not the right opportunity for you.